I’m sure you must have tried ordering food from the website portals of restaurants. Now take a step ahead and use an iPhone. Now you can have an iPhone/Mobile app for ordering.
Restaurants, Pizza joints are coming up with customized iPhone apps which allow the user to browse menus, place orders and get home delivery, find the restaurant location, reserve a table….and much more.
Given below are the features of a custom iPhone Restaurant app:
1) Your Restaurant logo, picture, branding colors on the main screen
2) The Menu with the option to save favorite menus
3) Restaurants by Zip code, City, or Locator: using GPS it will show the nearest branch of your restaurant chain.
4) What’s new: any offers going on, best offers, best buys etc…
5) Media: Advertisement, blogs for promotion etc
6) Order Takeout: the app will integrate with existing system. The user can browse your menu, select the food items and combinations and can email or call the restaurant directly from within the iPhone application. So, you can place an order from the app, reserve a table or the food can be delivered to you at your home. The app will be integrated with online payment gateway