Indore, India (HQ)/Pune, India
What will your role look like
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Define and organize projects on an ongoing basis.
- Report and resolve issues related to .NET projects.
- Identify and handle technical risks and issues.
- Work in a project team alongside other developers.
- Provide technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Report on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participate in project meetings with management and other team members.
Why you will love this role
- Besides a competitive package, an open workspace full of smart and pragmatic team members, with ever-growing opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Be a part of a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, diversity is valued and excellence, compassion, openness and ownership is rewarded
We would like you to bring along
- Experience on C# .Net. technologies Person possessing in-depth knowledge of C#, .Net and MVC.
- Knowledge of Windows server and WMI query.
- Candidates should have work experience on managed/unmanaged programming & threading concepts
- Strong knowledge of RestAPI, Powershell and WCF in terms of client server architecture.
- Strong debugging and analyzing skills
- Experience with Storage and virtualization
- Should be well-versed with source code versioning systems like BItBucket/GIT etc
- Knowledge of confluence and Jira Should have good communication skills and be able to work independently
- Problem-solving / analytical skills