Job Location: Indore/Pune
No. of positions : 3
Experience : 5-8 years of experience
Job Description: DevOps Engineer
Skills Required –
- Source Control Tools- TFS, SVN, GIT
- Build & Continuous Integration Tools – VSTS, TFSBuild, Jenkins, Microsoft Web Deploy, MSSQLPublish,
- MSBuild, Bamboo
- Virtualization Tools- Docker for windows, Hyper-V
- Programming/Scripting- Powersh
ell, VB Script, Batch Scripting, Dot net Framework basics, SQL scripting, TFS
- work Item Customization
- Cloud Services- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure is preferred
- Good exposure to working as DevOps in Microsoft applications and technologies.
- Strong experience and a sound understanding of CI/CD principles and technologies.
- Knowledge of basic administration activities in MSSQL database.
- Knowledge of web hosting Tool IIS, Loadbalancer tool NLB and windows clustering.
- Develop, enhance and maintain automation tools to assist with software deployment.
- Assist in production support duties.
- Candidate with experience in TFS Administration activities such as work Item customization is preferred.
- High level of experience in running automated builds and deploying web-based\Windows Services\Web Services applications into test and production environments.
- Responsible for maintaining, configuring and automating production environments.
- Experience with administration knowledge of Microsoft TFS\GIT\SVN focusing on its source code management functionality.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft web-based technologies and Dot net framework.
- Experience writing and modifying build scripts.
- Solid interpersonal, communications and partnership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.