Designation: Drupal- Technical Architect
Experience : Min. 8 to 13 Years of experience
Location : Pune
- Have ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for architecting and documenting a technical solution based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Experienced in providing solutions and technical architecture for medium to large websites using Drupal 7/8 Platform.
- Rich experience with Drupal site and application architecture, including building, configuring, and troubleshooting a variety of Drupal sites (complex sites, social networking, multimedia etc.)
- Passion for the web, open-source development, and for helping us build lasting value for customers
- Strong problem-solving skills, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, team cooperation, and communication skills
- Troubleshooting performance problems and fine-tuning applications and environments.
- Work with business users to gather requirements, write functional and technical specifications. Estimate and plan iterative / agile releases.
- High level of debugging skills (Backend, Front end).
- Performance Analysis [Understanding and help to identify the bottleneck]
- Hands on knowledge Virtualization, Docker, Vagrant.
- Concept of container. Strong design skills, knowledge of design patterns and their appropriate usage in a scenario.
- Knowledge of databases (Relational, NoSQL).
- Exposure to Continuous Integration(CI) and ability to build CI infrastructure
Required Technical Skills
- Proficiency in PHP, MySQL,POSTGRES, JS (Frameworks like – react, angular or vue), CSS3, HTML5.
- Skilled in all aspects of web development with extensive PHP, Drupal 7, and 8 experience
- Should have a strong experience in Panels, Views, Features and Rules,core API, CCK/Fields, Paragraph along with other contributed modules in LAMP (PHP) stack, scalability, open source, development processes
- Should be an expert in developing elegant solutions using Drupal API and coding for high performance Drupal/LAMP architectures
- Experienced in the optimization and fine tuning of Decoupled applications.
- Expertise in architecting the application by defining the matrix.
- Knowledge in AWS components like S3, SSE, EC2 and Cloudfront.
- Knowledge in architecting Hybrids App development & deployment.
- Experience with the implementation of Varnish, Solr, Elasticsearch, Commerce, Ubercart, and CRM integration.
- High level of VCS (git) skills.
- Should have strong experience with Profiling tools for php and mysql.
- Should have experience with Drupal console, Drush and Comploser.
- Should have knowledge of Oops, Symfoney, Twig
- Good to have BLT and debugger(Xdebug) tool knowledge