Designation: QA Engineer
Experience: 2-5 yrs
- Should have 3-6 years of experience in QA
- Should have at least 2+ years of hands-on experience in Automation using Selenium with Java language.
- Good experience with web applications testing, API testing & automation testing.
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts.
- Hands-on experience with POM framework and should be able to update framework functions whenever needed
- Able to validate xml and json body using json parser.
- Should have excellent debugging skills with web applications
- Hands-on experience with all the SDLC/STLC phases from requirement gathering, documentation, Test Planning, Test cases documentation, execution, defect management, etc.
- Keen analytical skills and a self-starter in learning new functional and technical skills required for effective testing
- Ability to perform as an individual contributor with strong leadership qualities
- Good communication(written and Verbal) , interpersonal skills and team coordination skills
Good to Have:
● API automation knowledge. Must be able to use all web methods like GET, PUT, POST, DELETE etc. Should be able to read and understand API documents.
● Jenkins setup and configuration, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Maven.