Positions: TSE / ASE / SE / SSE / Associate Project Manager / Senior Project Lead
- Minimum of 1 – 11 years of total work experience in IT industry.
- work experience in development with ServiceNow Platform
- Should be ServiceNow System Admin Certified and possess clear Understanding of ITIL processes
- Good hands on experience in Java Script (is replaceable by programming knowledge of web technologies such as Java
or .NET or Any programmable scripting)
- Familiarity with any build tools, such as ANT, Maven, and Gradle
- Ability to handle and mentor/guide team members.
- Should be able to handle work independently without too much supervision
- Ready to work as individual contributors or as a part of team according to the demand of situation
- Knowledge of AngularJS would be a plus
- Completing Scripting Course would be a plus
- Implementation Specialist Certification would be a plus
- Design custom specific services considering the existing functionality of the ServiceNow platform as well as the soon-to-be functionality according to their product roadmap
- Identification and evaluation of the most effective as well as efficient scenario and method for implementation
- Responsible for roll out of new ServiceNow applications and modules
- Manage troubleshooting as well as patch & release management issues
- Plan and lead support tasks for ServiceNow applications already being deployed during the project e.g. early life
- Planning and realization of project streams for technical implementation of ServiceNow (e.g. Screen tailoring,
Workflow administration, Report setup, LDAP integration, Interfaces to / integration of 3rd party IT systems,
development outside Service-Now, Documentation of achieved results, Testing activities
- Structured working approach and Positive Attitude
- Should possess good communication skills
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code for deliverables.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Involved in Build management & bug tracking.
- Owning the responsibility of deliverables and other project aspects like – mentoring team members, code review,
process adherence, client communication.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Planning, coordination and alignment of technical project streams with customer’s as well as project team’s technical
experts, in compliance with the scope of work
- Code Review and responsible for the quality assurance in implementation.
- Clear Understanding of agile and classical methods of software engineering