Job Location: Indore
Experience : Above 8 yrs
- Minimum of 8 years of total work experience in IT industry.
- Work experience in development with ServiceNow Platform.
- Should be ServiceNow System Admin Certified and possess clear Understanding of ITIL processes.
- Good hands on experience in Java Script (is replaceable by programming knowledge of web technologies such as Java or .NET or Any programmable scripting).
- Familiarity with any build tools, such as ANT, Maven, and Gradle.
- Ability to handle and mentor/guide team members.
- Should be able to handle work independently without too much supervision.
- Ready to work as individual contributors or as a part of team according to the demand of situation.
- Knowledge of AngularJS would be a plus.
- Completing Scripting Course would be a plus.
- Implementation Specialist Certification would be a plus.
- Design custom specific services considering the existing functionality of the ServiceNow. platform as well as the soon-to-be functionality according to their product roadmap.
- Identification and evaluation of the most effective as well as efficient scenario and method for implementation.
- Responsible for roll out of new ServiceNow applications and modules.
- Manage troubleshooting as well as patch & release management issues.
- Plan and lead support tasks for ServiceNow applications already being deployed during the project e.g. early life support.
- Structured working approach and Positive Attitude.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code for deliverables.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Involved in Build management & bug tracking.
- Owning the responsibility of deliverables and other project aspects like – mentoring team members, code review, process adherence, client communication.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Planning, coordination and alignment of technical project streams with customer’s as well as project team’s technical experts, in compliance with the scope of work.
- Code Review and responsible for the quality assurance in implementation.
- Clear Understanding of agile and classical methods of software engineering.