Designation: Solution Architect
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with 10+ years’ experience
• Work with Business/ITS colleagues to identify the business needs and define the business & technical solution architectures to fulfill the business needs
• Perform architecture analysis and design Salesforce based solutions
• Work closely with various technology/business stakeholders to translate program requirements into technical solutions and system designs
• Document and communicate designs, estimates, and implementation plans to program stakeholders
• Participate with several development project teams to ensure all standards and processes are followed, good designs and quality documentation is created
• Collaborates with other members of the delivery teams, including solution architects and technical leads, to evaluate solutions and gain consensus on technical direction
• Have the desire to solve tough problems with quality software at scale.
• Has experience with service-oriented and event-driven system architectures.
• Has experience building high-performance distributed systems
• SAP to Salesforce Migration Architecture experience as added advantage