Designation: Solution Support Specialist
The primary purpose of this role is to provide high quality 24X7 technical support in electronic document management system. This includes systems both internal as well as those which are external customer facing.
This role functions as the solution support engineer for EDM products like FileNet, Datacap, VPSX and custom in house java development products. This role will interface at times with Oracle DBA’s, storage administrators, OS administrators, developers as well as users.
We are looking for a self- starter with a positive attitude that enjoys supporting and helping fellow associates.
A dedicated resource, with an ongoing track record of success could eventually work their way into more opportunities within our organization.
• 5+ years of development experience with IBM FileNet and Datacap technologies.
• 5+ years of development experience with Java, J2EE, JSF, web services and JSON.
• 3+ years of development experience with IBM case manager.
• 2+ years of Application support experience with document management systems.
• Solid understanding of IBM FileNet product s and best practices.
• Solid understanding of scanning technologies like Datacap.
• Hands on experience with FileNet, java API
• Knowledge of middleware administration ( weblogic /websphere)
• Ability to respond to critical issues, manage critical trouble tickets and drive towards permanent resolutions
• Hands on experience in Batch / shell scripting.
• Utilize and develop tools for continuous system monitoring of system resource utilization.
• Ability to communicate issues with vendors ( IBM PMR process and oracle SR)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Detail oriented, committed to deadlines and have solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Be available 24x7x365 (via cell phone, home phone, etc).
• System maintenance including backups, upgrades, operating system fix installs, operating system upgrades and reboots.
• Knowledge on enterprise change control processes.