Designation: UX Designer
Looking for a talented UX designer having total experience of uptow, and around 2 years in UX design. It is important to know that this is not just a UI designer position.
A UX designer at InfoBeans is someone who is passionate about breaking down complex set of information and create compelling flow and designs that users would love to work with. To do this, the ability to understand user needs by taking user interview/feedback becomes extremely critical. And that goes hand in hand with understanding stakeholder goals as well.
- Take high-level ideas and detail them to finer levels to quickly come up with presentable concepts.
- Create user workflows/task flows, Personas, Scenarios, Information architecture, Interactive wireframes, Low fidelity wireframes and High fidelity prototypes.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design, effectively with product/development team.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other brainstorming discussions.
Qualifications/ Other Skill sets:
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Good Knowledge of Usability Principles, User-Centered Design Methodology.
- Should have a strong understanding of UX framework, Interaction Design
- Should have a good sense of design aesthetics and attention to fine details.
- Should have hands-on experience in visual design
- Should have good analytical Skills
- Should be capable to understand the business-requirements and user-needs, prepare estimates
- Should have good skills in Axure RP/Balsamiq/Visio/Invision, or similar tools
- Ability to work independently and drive things forward
- Rich experience in both, commercial and enterprise application design