Bengaluru, India/Indore, India (HQ)
Oracle ERP Testing, SCM
What will your role look like
- Involve from test execution, logging the defects in the ticketing system and be able to socialize
- test updates/ results for Oracle Cloud in Finance and SCM modules.
- Well versed with the functional areas, including but not limited to Finance, Revenue,
- Procure to Pay, Quote to Order, Order to Invoice and supply chain management to be able to
- ensure test coverage.
- FIN – Accounts Payables, Fixed Asset, General Ledger, Cash Management, iProcurement, iExpense
- SCM – Order Management (OM), TCA, Inventory, Purchasing, Account Receivables, Service
- Engage on preparing test scripts and test data, test execution, logging defects and test status
- Ensure to have a complete test coverage, identify corner case scenarios.
Why you will love this role
- Besides a competitive package, an open workspace full of smart and pragmatic team members, with ever-growing opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Be a part of a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, diversity is valued and excellence, compassion, openness and ownership is rewarded
We would like you to bring along
- Debugging skills with web applications including web standards.
- Well versed with negative testing and have different ideas on how to break the system.
- Experience in SDLC documentation like Business Requirement Documents, Functional specification Document, Test cases, Release Document and Help document etc.,
- Experience in Agile, QA processes, Manual, Integration, System, Acceptance, Regression and Unit testing
- Possess very good communication skills for client facing role
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in end-to-end validations of Oracle Cloud on Finance and SCM modules with integrated boundary systems.
- Functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility (Quote to Order, Order to Invoice, Supply Chain, Finance, Revenue, Procure to Pay, Order to cash)
- Knowledge on OIC and integration testing involving inbound and outbound systems
- Proficiency in two or more Oracle EBS application modules
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work on tight timelines.
- Quick at re-alignment to facilitate regression tests with focus on test coverage.
- Ability to gauge the impact of the functionality wrt the solution to associate the right severity and priority for the defects detected