It is that time of the year again when we pause and reflect upon what we have achieved, how far we were successful in meeting our customer’s expectations, what we have done better than our competitors and where we stand in terms of adding value to our enterprise. Honestly, it is also the time to identify the gaps and plan for the future in ways that drive business success.
When we talk of business success and factors that positively impact, technology adoption becomes the main tenets and the fundamental reason behind it. For example, moving to AWS means your organization’s IT team will spend significantly less time managing on-premises infrastructure and upgrades. It also means you will no longer have to make large upfront investments in hardware and software,
Reasons that make migration to AWS so lucrative:
- Faster time to market
- Improved workforce productivity
- More transparency into operational costs
- Increased operational agility that enables you to react to market conditions more quickly
- The global footprint of AWS to reduce your risk profile
These factors help build a robust and compelling business case for moving to the cloud. After knowing the myriad of benefits that migrating to AWS offers, the next question that creeps into your mind must be why I need such migration when everything in my organization moves smoothly.
Need for Migration:
Let’s look at a few scenarios where AWS Migration could be a better resort.
- Your project has started receiving high volumes of traffic overnight
- Your clients expect fast application development, implementation, and deployment
- It’s expensive to manage the growing database needs
- You are cautious about the data center going down
If you fall into any of the above categories, migration is imperative for you to handle everything automatically.
Before we conclude, let us also give you hands-on the different phases of migration:
- Discovery Phase – Identify the apps which can be moved to the cloud.
- Assessment Phase – Choose your migration method
- Proof of Concept (POC) for AWS Storage – Phase Test your workload and understand about AWS Storage Service
- Application Migration to AWS
- Enterprise Cloud Operations – AWS cloud acts as the ideal cloud computing platform that will enable you to adapt to the dynamic technological setting quickly. Whether you have a large business or a smaller one, the AWS cloud platform will meet all your business needs in a safe and reliable cloud infrastructure.