ServiceNow CSM Developer
ServiceNow CSM Developer
Chennai, India/Indore, India (HQ)/Pune, India
CSM, ITSM, Servicenow Development
What will your role look like
- Defines, guides, and supports the execution of your technical governance processes
- Help in developing standards and practices for maintaining the ServiceNow architecture model
- Assists in developing standards and practices for maintaining the health of the ServiceNow platform
- Supports design and implementation of a platform operating model to achieve your desired outcomes and foster end-user adoption
- Provides technical evaluation of demands against ServiceNow platform architecture, platform capabilities, and best practices
- Guides ServiceNow Platform design, including considerations for integration and performance
- Assesses architecture and solution designs to support your objectives including alignment with ServiceNow implementation best practices
- Offers guidance on prototyping and accelerating time from design to deployment
- Provides technical guidance in platform development and platform-wide solutions
- Advises on configuration and coding standards
- Supports remediation of configurations not aligned to ServiceNow best practices
- Assesses instance health (performance, manageability, usability, scalability, upgradability, and security) by conducting ServiceNow HealthScan
Why you will love this role
- Besides a competitive package, an open workspace full of smart and pragmatic team members, with ever-growing opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Be a part of a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, diversity is valued and excellence, compassion, openness and ownership is rewarded
We would like you to bring along
- ServiceNow HR, CSM and ITIL Foundation certification
- Establish an enterprise-wide technical architecture and implementation strategy setting the foundation for enduring success.
- Drives standardization and best practice platform management, enabling you to focus on value delivery.
- Institute technical governance to optimize platform performance and minimize long-term technical risk.
- Enable rapid upgrades to new features and innovation that drive new value.
- Build a platform team focused on delivering value and innovation.
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified is mandatory
- ITIL Foundation Certification would be a plus or can do before joining
- Implementation Specialist would be a plus
- ITOM – CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping
- ITBM – Project Portfolio Management, Release Management, Agile
- HRSD (HR Service Delivery) and Finance
- GRC – Governance, Risk and Compliance
- CSM – Customer Service Management module exp (Mandatory)
- ITSM – Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Portal, Service Catalog
- Client Scripts, UI Policy, UI Scripts, Script Includes, Business Rules, Scheduled Jobs
- Possess good communication skills