Indore, India (HQ)/Pune, India
What will your role look like
- A ServiceNow Technology Analyst with experience in implementing end-to-end Service Catalog, Incident Management, Knowledge Management, Configuration & Asset Management, Change Management, and Release Management.
- Transform Scripts, verifying Data Integrity, etc.
- Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
Why you will love this role
- Besides a competitive package, an open workspace full of smart and pragmatic team members, with ever-growing opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Be a part of a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, diversity is valued and excellence, compassion, openness and ownership is rewarded
We would like you to bring along
- Experience of creating Import sets, Data Sources, Transform map,
- Worked on the creation and customization of complex workflows and custom workflow activities, Strong debugging skills
- Good Communication & Client Interaction Skills
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified is mandatory
- ITIL Foundation Certification would be a plus or can do before joining
- Implementation Specialist would be a plus
- Ability to gather and analyze business requirements and document technical solution
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Experience in developing Catalog Items with workflows, business rules, UI Pages, UI actions.
- Experience in implementation of Service Portal with good knowledge of AngularJS
- Good knowledge and working experience of CMDB, Asset, Discovery