Datorama : A Marketing Intelligence Platform!
Datorama: The ways to ingest Marketing Cloud data in Datorama
Modern marketers need data to understand where their customers are coming from, what is generating leads, what information resonates with them, and what a typical buying cycle looks like for the company.
But marketing is a multi-channel activity, which means sorting data through a slew of reports, spreadsheets, tools, and data sources is required to figure out what’s working and what isn’t. And now, more than ever, marketers are expected to demonstrate a return on investment (ROI) for every activity as companies seek to maximize the efficiency of their marketing budgets.
Furthermore, compiling all of the data and information in one location takes a long time and can lead to decision-making delays.
So, what should a marketer do to consolidate all data in one location to understand customer demand?
One of the solutions is DATORAMA! What is Salesforce Datorama?
Salesforce Datorama is a marketing intelligence platform that allows marketers to connect their entire marketing, advertising (Like Social Media, SMS, E-mail campaign, etc.) data ecosystem, regardless of where it resides, what format it is in, or how frequently it changes.
- Datorama Connects and Unifies all of your marketing data and insights in a single centralized platform, which gives marketers a friendly way to access media data specifically.
- Datorama Analyzes and Reports on all channels and campaigns so that every stakeholder in the organization has access to the most up-to-date information. To achieve KPIs, visualize AI-powered insights across all data and act at scale.
- Datorama Acts and Collaborates to drive Return-On-Investment by bringing the organization together toward common goals, using built-in activation and collaboration tools to connect your marketing technology stack and decision-makers.
With Datorama’s data integration, intelligence, and analytics capabilities, marketing professionals can now unlock marketing insights across their marketing channels.
Let’s discuss it in detail!
- Every touchpoint in the customer’s journey can be tracked, personalized, and engaged using Marketing Cloud
- Using Datorama’s marketing intelligence platform, marketers can quickly ingest and combine all their Marketing Cloud data.
- It provides marketers with one comprehensive view of their entire customer base and enhanced analytics, visualization, and machine learning insights that help them grow and become more efficient.
The ways to ingest Marketing Cloud data in Datorama:
1. Datorama Marketplace
Customers and partners can use the Datorama Marketplace to extend the out-of-the-box functionality of their workspace with additional, custom apps built on the platform. This is the quickest way to create a miniature end-to-end use case for your messaging (email, mobile, journey) data from Marketing Cloud to Datorama. Marketers can access interactive analytics through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email app. It will aid in the benchmarking and measurement of all Marketing Cloud messaging data, which can visualize in Datorama.
Simplify single data file data ingestion and analysis. Drag data files into Datorama using LiteConnect and watch Datorama visualize them instantly. Because LiteConnect doesn’t require any upfront data model considerations, it’s ideal for ad hoc analysis and non-marketing data sources like sales, geographic, or weather data.
3. Marketing Cloud API Connector
Dataroma has access to the most comprehensive (and rapidly expanding) library of marketing APIs, as well as popular databases, cloud storage platforms, and big data environments. Datorama APIs cover the entire marketing and advertising technology ecosystem, including social, search, display, video, programmatic, web analytics, CRM, and email.
TotalConnect, explicitly designed for marketers, automates the ingestion, cleansing, collection, and data model mapping of all of your file-based reporting sources—critical steps that manual approaches, even with advanced skill sets, struggle to keep up with. Datorama also keeps getting more innovative due to continuous machine learning, gaining insight from the hundreds of thousands of data streams active in the Datorama platform every day.
5. Data Lake
Marketers can use the Datorama Data Lake to process granular, high-volume marketing data for use within Datorama. Marketers can extract the Send Log from Marketing Cloud and ingest it into Data Lake for use cases such as reporting on Send Time Attributes, Subscriber-Level KPIs, and other messaging aggregations.
Datorama joined the Salesforce family of products in mid-2018 to enhance Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s power. Datorama enables marketers to connect all of their data sources into a single source of truth, allowing for smarter decision-making and more efficient reporting, as well as complete control over their marketing performance.