Looking Forward to Knowledge17
We at InfoBeans are super excited to be a part of ServiceNow Knoweldge17 – ServiceNow’s biggest event of the year. This is our first year at the Knowledge conference and given our growing interest and unique offerings in the ServiceNow domain, this is the conference which we could not have missed.
ServiceNow’s Knowledge conference brings together more than 13,000 ServiceNow customers, partners, enthusiasts, technology experts, visionaries and specialists for a dedicated learning and sharing experience and to understand the modern IT management solutions.
This year’s conference agenda convinces us that it’s going to be a bigger and better event. The conference organizers have done a brilliant job with the well-defined agenda – There are separate tracks for IT, customer service, HR, security, and business apps – all of these are areas where InfoBeans has unique offerings. Apart from the keynotes, there 400+ breakout sessions, case study reviews, and labs. We like the theme for this year’s general sessions – IT, Customer Service, HR, and Security at lightspeed. It will be quite interesting to hear it from ServiceNow and its customers as to how they are driving the future of shared services and digital transformation.
Some of us plan to stop by at the NowTalks Pavilion to hear the experts speak about new ideas and innovation through interactive sessions. The techies at InfoBeans, of course, would be more interested in visiting the CreatorCon, which ServiceNow calls as the ultimate developer’s destination.
Deciding on which of the 300+ sessions to attend had been extremely challenging had there not been the Scheduler Builder. Based on your role, objectives, technical expertise, specific product interest, and industry vertical, the Scheduler Builder suggests the right sessions for you to attend.
Looking at the agenda, here are some of the sessions which we are looking forward to –
- Case studies by Overstock.com, Inc., Broadcom Limited, TriMedx as to how they automated customer service and employee on-boarding using ServiceNow
- A session by GoDaddy’s Daymion Reynolds on ‘Using ServiceNow to provide Self-Service Access and Tracking of Cloud Usage’
- A panel discussion by Alwyn Selvamani at Cardinal Health, Inc. on ITSM Global Implementation Best Practices
- Toyota’s journey on how they implemented a single workflow and simplified the creation, maintenance, and flexibility of their catalog items.
Going by the social conversations and overall buzz around the event, here is our take on the topics which will be hot at ServiceNow Knowledge17-
- ServiceNow and machine learning – Especially after the recent DxContinuum deal, it will be interesting to see how ServiceNow aims to leverage machine learning technology to make the categorization and routing of service requests more efficient and automatic
- ServiceNow’s focus on business apps to help businesses automate tasks and optimize business performance
- Security – Acknowledging the increasing security breaches and data thefts, ServiceNow seems to have an increased focus on helping enterprise develop a strong security response strategy
Overall, looks like an extremely well-planned and interesting conference. It is great to have an opportunity to catch up with customers and partner and vendor network under one roof at Knowledge17.
If you are at the conference, meet us at booth N20. We are launching two ServiceNow apps at Knowledge17 – The Moonshot for Nimble Storage application leverages features of ITSM platform for quick, simple and automated storage provisioning and the InfoBeans Quotematic Application enables manufacturers to generate customized quotations. Come over and have a look at these applications. We would be also happy to discuss how we can help you integrate with leading data storage solutions.
We are excited to meet the fellow professionals in the industry. Let’s catch up while we are there? Tweet to us at @infobeans. See you in Orlando on May 7th!