Paris Release: Fantastic enhancement, worth the upgrade
If you are a process owner, project manager, or ServiceNow developer, you have landed on the right page. Here, you will get an opportunity to read a lot of interesting features and upgrades from the recent Paris Release from ServiceNow that you will find exceptionally valuable.
IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Predictive Intelligent Workbench: Creates intelligent business processes by providing pre-built use case templates.
- Workforce Optimization for ITSM: Improve the quality of service teams and overall team satisfaction with features like Channel Management, Teams, Predictive intelligence for coaching and training, Scheduling, and more!
- Asset life cycle automation: Keep your asset data accurate by automating the update of your asset records throughout the asset’s life cycle.
- Hardware Asset dashboard: Get a comprehensive view of your hardware assets through the entire asset life cycle. You can get insights into your asset inventory, disposal status of assets, approaching timelines for end of life stages, and pending purchase orders.
IT Operations Management (ITOM)
- Integration with Cloud Insights: Integrate with Cloud Insights app to calculate and analyze cloud asset costs.
- Operational Intelligence: Capture, explore, or analyze operational metrics data to identify deviations and prevent potential service failures.
IT Business Management (ITBM)
- Predictive Intelligence for Application Portfolio Management: Make use of the machine-learning algorithm to predict, suggest, and drive the data outcome of the new application that is onboarded.
- Quick Start Tests for Investment Funding, Application Portfolio Management, Agile Development 2.0, Project Portfolio Management, and for Essential Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Mobile Timesheets for Time Card Management: Users can now create, view, edit, enter notes, and submit time cards as a timesheet from your mobile devices. Additionally, Project or user managers can view, approve, reject, or recall timesheets or time cards from their mobile devices.
HR Service Delivery (HRSD)
- HRSD Agent Workspace: Provide your HR agents with an easy-to-use interface with added features like:
- Agent Workspace Playbook
- Employee Document Management for Agent Workspace
- Machine Learning Solutions for Agent Workspace
- Advanced Work Assignment (AWA) for Agent Workspace overview
- Configure Chat Setup for Agent Workspace
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) Demo Installation and Configuration for Agent Workspace
- HR Predictive Intelligence Workbench: Improve efficiencies with prebuilt use case templates and allows you to create intelligent HR processes through your predictive machine-learning implementation.
Customer Service Management (CSM)
- Walk-up Experience for Customer Service: Your customers can check-in at a store, or make appointments on the portal and store representatives can create a case.
- Safe Workplace Integration: The ServiceNow Employee Health Screening app can now be integrated with CSM to track locations for health and safety compliance.
- Self-Service Analytics Dashboard: Track self-service KPIs, oversee customer service case reduction metrics, and calculate the effectiveness of self-service channels like Knowledge, Communities, Catalog, and Virtual Agent to get a full view of the value of your self-service.
To learn more about the ServiceNow Paris release and how a ServiceNow Premiere partner like InfoBeans can help, schedule your appointment today.