Salesforce Integration - Single unified customer experience
Businesses need a way to bring all types of SaaS, cloud, and on-premise apps, data, and devices together in a fast, seamless, scalable manner. That’s where Salesforce integration comes in. It integrates disparate apps, no matter where they reside, making each one that much more useful, allowing the strengths of one app to complement the strengths of another to enable seamless digital processes that create dramatic business benefits.
By integrating systems and unifying data with reusable APIs and no-code integration solutions, businesses can compose connected experiences while maintaining security and control.
Salesforce Integration Benefits
- Build a truly 360° view of your customers – Bring data from disparate systems into Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Commerce Cloud to enable a real-time single view.
- Bring siloed, back-office data into Salesforce – Unlock back-office data from ERP, OMS, and databases in Salesforce to synchronize orders and automate workflows.
- Unlock, analyze, and act on your data – Connect data to Tableau to visualize real-time insights and bring rich, third-party data to Einstein Automate.
- Legacy modernization – Adapt existing on-premises applications, data repositories, and services to co-exist with cloud infrastructure and applications.
- New digital channels – Drive a successful omnichannel strategy with IT architectures built for connectivity, agility, and flexibility.
- API ecosystems – Leverage API portals to share integration assets and increase developer, customer, and partner engagement.
- Real-time look– Eliminate lengthy and complex hand-coded integrations and quickly provide users a real-time look at various processes.
Salesforce Integration – Techniques
- Salesforce integration using tools – Salesforce App exchange has many tools or Apps that aid transferring of data between Salesforce and other applications. Pick any Appexchange application and get it implemented with Salesforce for outstanding business results.
- Salesforce Integration using SOAP/REST API -Salesforce takes an API-driven approach to develop a wide range of functionality on its platform and offers abilities to connect and interact with cloud services. The primary benefit is that the user does not need to manually enter the same data in two different apps.
- Salesforce integration using MuleSoft – MuleSoft’s Salesforce integration solutions make it easy to integrate CRM, ERP, and other applications. You can migrate data, connect critical apps and minimize errors with Salesforce Mulesoft Integration, the world’s leading integration platform for APIs (Application Programming Interface), SaaS, (Software as a Service), and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Salesforce integration using Tableau – Leverage the power of fully native analytics in your CRM workflows with Tableau CRM. Salesforce CRM users can work more efficiently, spot trends, predict outcomes, and get timely recommended next steps to take right where they work. Use advanced AI models that are easy to set up with no coding necessary to better connect analytics to the next action to take.
Integrate Salesforce with Apps you use every day
A Salesforce integration process helps you to understand your business goals. Create a foolproof plan and provide training to your team to make your Salesforce integration services more impactful.
For more integrations, get in touch with us today.